FOR THE KIDS | DENTAL HEALTH FUN
Dental health doesn't have to be a chore. Use these resources to make brushing (and flossing!) fun.
- Print out a 2020 Brushing Calendar. Kids can check off when they've brushed and flossed. It also doubles as a coloring page!
- This coloring page teaches what to do when you lose a tooth.
- This coloring page teaches what food contains fluoride.
- Connect the dots to see how Monster Mouth keeps his teeth healthy.
- Color a Healthy Smile Certificate for a brushing job well done.
- The Tooth Fairy will definitely know where to stop when your child makes a fun door hanger.
- Color the pieces of this puzzle then put them together to see what healthy foods the friends brought to their picnic.
- Make this model mouth to learn what teeth really look like.
- Try this egg brushing experiment to learn what can stain your teeth if you don't brush.
- Practice brushing and learning letters with this craft.
- Why do we even have baby teeth anyway?
- How to brush your teeth, step by step.
- Why do we go to the dentist?
- Make brushing go by fast with the 2 minute tooth brushing song
- What causes cavities?